Thursday, May 3, 2007

Rudy in 2008

In a departure from fun TV video clips, I present the following video links. It's very clear to me that Rudy Guiliani is THE man for the job in 2008. He's got my support. I hope he has yours, too.

Rudy Turns Around New York City with Optimistic Leadership

Rudy On Optimistic Leadership

I will tell you, I'm not just a post-9/11 Rudy supporter. I moved to New York in 1996 and was fortunate enough to cast my first vote for him as mayor in 1997. Had I been able, I would have voted for him in 2001.

So, I'm not just voting for him because of his courageous and extraordinary actions on that fateful day almost six years ago. I'm voting for him because he has the vision, the plan, and the ideas that this country needs to take it into the next decade, internationally and (more importantly) domestically.

He understands that it's more important and socially beneficial to give a "hand up" instead of a "hand out" to those in need. He knows the need for all people to be seen as equal under the law. He is the only candidate who is speaking frankly about the true threat of global Islamofascist terrorism.

And most importantly, on all of these (and other) issues, he faces them with a sense of reality of situation and knowledge of the intricacies involved that I do not see in any other candidate of either party. He is the President that we have needed for a very long time. He IS the man for the job.

For more information, check out Rudy's website. You might just be surprised at what he has to say.

No comments: