Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Goddess That Is Pam Anderson

Pam Anderson is a goddess. I just love the woman. I can't even begin to say how much I respect, admire, and just think she's the best. While I knew she started out in Playboy, followed by a short stint on "Home Improvement", and a much longer (and career-building) one on "Baywatch," it was her own show "V.I.P." that totally turned me on to the wonderous beauty (both inside and out) that Pam truly is. Here's a clip of one of my favorite scenes from the show. In it, Pam (as Valerie Irons) is fighting her evil nemesis who has had plastic surgery and has been impersonating her throughout the episode for some nefarious purpose. Just admire the so-bad-they're-good production qualities...



And yes, the first season of "V.I.P" is now available on DVD. Check it out! You know you want to...

No comments: