Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Heroes Still Do Exist!!!

My dear friend Urban Infidel sent me this story this morning to put a smile on my face and to remind me of the all the great men and women we have serving our country in this time of war. Well, not only did it make me smile, but it also gave me a lump in my throat and brought tears to my eyes thinking of the bravery and courage and honor and selflessness of this Marine. I only hope that Cpl. Gareth Hawkins makes it back from Iraq and becomes and example of what is right, just, good, and positive about this wonderful land that we call The United States. We need more leaders like this, both now and in the future.



Looking at this picture now, I can't help but think of the slack-shouldered, liberal-ass, mamby pampy, wimped out pussies that I am forced to work with on a daily basis. Not only would they be disgusted by this picture (and story), but the thought of what this Marine has done would NEVER EVER cross their mind. Their "duty" is only to themselves and their sad lives of PC-dom, bad music, and even worse literature. I hope they all rot in hell when the time comes! It would serve them right.

God bless Cpl. Garth Hawkins! God bless all the men and women serving in the armed forces here and overseas!

And, God bless America! STILL the greatest nation on Earth. Since 1776.

No comments: